Camp Mini Ha Ha - Day Three

Well there's progress after the third day of the workshop.  You can see the beginnings of my wall of shelving and built in desk coming alive.  I designed the wall unit at home and cut everything and fortunately for the most part it all came together good.  I have to cut the top shelves tomorrow and start the wall panelling.  Staining also began but I forgot to take the pictures.

Here's a shot without the wing chair.  The only ready made product here is the desk chair, which I am slowly refinishing.


I also cut the middle boards from the front window to make more of the roombox visible.  I also used the same window in the bakery and I wanted to make it look different.


We also posed for our group shot at the end of the day.


I didn't get a chance to photograph my tidbits, but I had to share this fantastic shop vac I received in our gift exchange.  What a phenomenal job she has done on it,  don't know where I will use it, maybe in the garden shed.


Until the next time.....
From Camp Mini Ha Ha.....

Wanda









Comments

  1. Vas muy avanzada con el proyecto,es tan bonito!!! La aspiradora es increíble!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wanda,
    I am even more excited! I can't wait to see more!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts