What's new in the shed?

 
Over the past year since I stopped blogging, miniatures has still been important to me.  I haven't built a lot, but I have sure shopped a lot.  On a vacation to Florida last year, I spent several visits at one of my favourite miniature stores, Ron's Miniature Shop, in Orlando.  I've also shopped online at my favourite online shop, Grandpa's Dollhouse.  Some of these purchases have found their way into my Garden shed, or in this case, on the outside of my garden shed.  I love the birdbath and the basket of freshly cut flowers.  They are the perfect addition to the outside.
 

 
I've never been one to add dolls to my miniature scenes, but I always love adding animals.  There's always been a few cats up to trouble around the shed, but this new dog is definitely the most disruptive.  He's definitely up to no good to my perfective manicured walkway to the shed.  But aren't the most disruptive pets the most charming?  Hope he finds what he's looking for before he does too much damage to the landscaping.
 
 
 
I've a few more "creatures" added to the shed that I will share in a later posting.
 
Thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings!
 
Until the next time.....
Wanda
 

Comments

  1. Hi Wanda! That dog looks like he is digging his way to China! What bone could be buried that deep? :O
    Too funny! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonitas compras!! sobre todo ese perro que logrará destrozar el jardín si no cesa en su intento de buscar un tesoro!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dog as well. He adds a little humour to the scene. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! The dog does add humour to the scene. I love the shed. You have done an amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts